Terms & Conditions
In using this website, reserving products/services, purchasing products/services, and providing information, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
A Cookie file is – according to Wikipedia - a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while a user is browsing a website. When the user browses the same website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user's previous activity. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember the state of the website or activity the user had taken in the past. This can include clicking particular buttons, logging in, or a record of which pages were visited by the user even months or years ago. More information on that topic can be find on Wikipedia.
Purposes of storage and gaining access to cookies:
- Website personalisation (for example: saving font size, sight challenged version of website or template version)
- Saving data or user’s decisions (for example: no need to enter login and password on every website, remembering login during the next visit, keeping information on products added to cart)
- Social websites integration (for example: displaying your friends, fans or post publishing on Facebook or Google+ directly from the website)
- Adjusting adverts that are display on the website
- Creating website’s statistics and flow statistics between different websites
Below one can find links to sources showing how to set the conditions of storage and gaining access to cookies already stored in user’s device for the most popular internet browsers.
- Internet Explorer
Due to vast number of technological solutions it is not possible to publish clear guidelines how to set the conditions of storage and gaining access to cookies using settings of all available devices and software installed on them. However, in most cases, select "Tools" or "Settings" and there find the section that corresponds to the configuration settings for cookies or for the management of privacy. Detailed information is usually provided by the manufacturer of the device or browser in a manual or on their website.
Guided Tours Terms
- Participants must read and sign the Release from Liability Agreement prior to rental/tour.
- A credit card and/or valid driver license or passport is required for rental deposit.
- Helmets and locks are provided for free with rental. Helmets are recommended for all riders.
- Participants under the age of 18 must wear a helmet!
- All Segway Participants should wear a helmet.
- Segway Participants must be 16 years old or older and own a valid drive license of a motorbike or car (between 100 and 265 pounds), pregnant women are not allowed to ride a Segway.
- Participants must be in good health, and able to operate, control and balance the equipment, at time of rental.
- Please consult your physician.
- Participants are responsible for the rental equipment, from the time the equipment is rented until the time it is returned, including damage and theft of rental equipment.
- Rental equipment (Rentals: Ebikes or Bikes) is due back on the date/time printed on the Rental Receipt.
- Late returns are subject to overtime charges and late fees.
- Participants must inform Company if the equipment is damaged or not working properly.
- Participants must comply with all traffic laws and ride with caution.
- We accept all major credit cards, cash, and traveler’s checks for payment.
- Full payment is required to make a segway tour or bicycle tour reservation. Failure to arrive at tour departure location prior to scheduled time without advance notification (no-show) results in forfeiture of payment.
- Failure to cancel / reschedule tour reservation(s) at least 72 hours (valid by 2 Pers.) in advance results in forfeiture of payment (! groups: check agb).
- All pre-payments for rentals and/or tours are final and non-refundable, no credit on early returns! No Refunds!
- Late returns are subject to additional charges and late fees.
Non-returns or missing parts are subject to costs for replacement of equipment/parts.
- Damaged equipment are subject to repair costs In the event of rain you may re-schedule your reservation or receive a store credit.
They were last updated on 29-03-16
Your privacy on the Internet is important to Us. As a part of the operation of this site, We gather certain types of information about users. We want you to know the types of information We gather and what we do with it.
Information We Collect
We collect two general types of information from users: personal data (such as names and e-mail addresses); and aggregate data (such as information about traffic patterns on this site; for example, how many users log into this site on a daily basis).
Personal data is collected when users provide information to Us, for example in reserving bike rental/tour, or joining our seg world ways segway jockey vip club, electronic newsletters, or other membership services, group inquiries, employment applications, answering surveys, purchasing items from Us, registering for events, or purchasing tickets, and/or registering for contests and other promotional opportunities provided by Us. When you register or request information on this site, We generally need you to provide your name, e-mail address, mailing address, day phone number and credit card information (only when making a reservation), as well as create a username and password. In addition, if you send Us personal correspondence, such as e-mails or letters, We may collect such information into a file specific to you.
Aggregated Information and Usage Information
Aggregate information, such as which page users access and information volunteered by users, such as survey information and/or site registration information, is collected through various methods. In the course of using Our site, We also automatically track certain information about you. This information includes the URL that you just came from, which URL you next go to, what browser you are Using, and your IP address. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you’re surfing the web. Web servers, the computers that “serve up” web pages, automatically identify your computer by its IP address, and when you request a page from Us, Our servers log your IP address. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, so although your session will be logged, you will remain anonymous to Us.
Use of Information Collected by Us
Disclosure of Collected Information to Third Parties
We do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise provide your personal data to third parties without prior permission from you, provided however, that third parties does not include Our subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, partners, suppliers, industry related services, website hosting partners or other parties who assist Us in operating this site. We may, however, share your data in an aggregate format, as well as aggregate usage information, with third parties for both advertising and promotional purposes. Further, We cooperate with all law enforcement inquires, and with all third parties, to enforce their intellectual property or other legal rights.
Links to Other Sites
It is important to note that this site might contain links to other sites, and that those sites may not follow the same privacy policies as Us. For instance, if you clicked on an advertisement banner, this might take you away from this site and to an entirely different site. This includes links to advertisers, bicycle and Segway industry companies, content providers, and business partners, who may use Our name and/or logos as a result of a co-branding or other agreement. These sites may send their own cookies to you, and may collect data and make uses of it that We would not. We do not control these sites or use, or bear any responsibility or liability for them.